Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro – Sega Saturn Emulator 1.6.0-PRO Apk Pro latest is a Arcade Android app
Download last version Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro – Sega Saturn Emulator Apk Pro For Android with direct link
Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro – Sega Saturn Emulator is a Arcade android app made by devMiyax that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
‘Yaba Sanshiro’ is implemented Sega Saturn’s hardware with software, and you can play SEGA Saturn’s game on Android devices.
For copyright protection, ‘Yaba Sanshiro’ does not include BIOS data and game. you can play your own game with these following instructions.
1. Create an ISO image file from game CD( using InfraRecorder or something )
2. Copy the file to /sdcard/yabause/games/( /sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro/files/yabause/games/ on Android 10 or above)
3. Start up ‘Yaba Sanshiro’
4. Tap the game icon
Due to Scoped Storage specification. Android 10 or above devices
* Game file folder is changed from “/sdcard/yabause/games/” to “/sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro/files/yabause/games/”
* Game files, Save data, State data are removed when app is uninstalled
* Storage Access Framework is used when you select menu “Load Game”
In addition to the normal play, these functions are available.
* Higher resolution polygons using OpenGL ES 3.0.
* Extended internal backup memory from 32KB to 8MB.
* Copy backup data and state save data to your private cloud and share other devices
For more detail check our web site.
Emulating hardware is really hard. ‘Yaba Sanshiro’ is not so perfect. You can check the current compatibility here.
And You can report issues and complatibility information to developers using in game menu ‘Report’.
‘Yaba Sanshiro’ is based on yabause and provided under the GPL license. you can obtain source code from here.
‘Sega Saturn’ is the registered trademark of SEGA games co.,ltd not mine.
Before install, please read this EULA(
Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro – Sega Saturn Emulator Apk
* Dead or Alive is playable again.
* Add function for handheld devices
* Analog L and R buttons can be mapped if they are not physically analog buttons.
* Menu can be mapped to a physical button.